Oswald Cobblepot Edit
Powers and Abilities Edit
Arkham Files Edit
Medical Profile Edit
- Patient is in moderately good health despite his gluttonous consumption of fine cousine, expensive liqour, and chain-smoking of cigars and cigarettes.
- Patient's corpulence & short height causes him to walk with a distinct waddle.
- Patient's vision is 20/20 but due to constant use of a monocle, patient's left eye squints involuntarily when the monocle is removed.
Psychological Profile Edit
- Despite being a tranfer from Blackgate, I have discovered that patient is a high-functioning schizotype with a number of interesting psychological quirks. For instance, he speaks with British inflection despite being a Gotham native, feels compelled to wear a tuxedo or tailored clothing, has an obsessive need carry an umbrella when outdoors, and has an ornithological obsession
- Patient tends to flaunt his wealth & seeks to surround himself with women in an effort to compensate for his other perceived shortcomings.
Behavior Profile Edit
- Patient is well-connected with many prominent figures in Gotham City's high society, which he is not above reminding you... constantly.
- Patient's connections have managed to secure him trustee status and a job in the Asylum library - Watch patient closely at work, it is likely he uses his job's access to other patients to arrange favors and pursue his own agenda.
- Threat Assigment: Moderate
- Treatment Ranking: 1-Compliant
Trivia and Notes Edit
- He endorsed Sebastian Hady during the election.
- He was given a trustee status and a trustee housing.
- Penguin's Patient number (#61992) is a nod the year of the debut of the movie Batman Returns, June, 1992, where the Penguin is the main villain.