Jonathan Crane Edit
Arkham Files Edit
Medical Profile Edit
- Patient is in good physical health.
- Patient's blood tests show he has built up a considerate resistance to his so-called "Fear Toxin" from repeated exposure.
- Patient is currently under investigation by for the murder of his grandmother using a homemade pest control chemical.
Psychological Profile Edit
- Patient has advanced "Phobophilia" or love of fear. Patient is so desensitized to fear that he is compelled to cause fear in othersas a form of transference.
Behavior Profile Edit
- Patient is a former employee of Arkham Asylum (Head of Research - 9 years) and was the supervisor of Dr. Hugo Strange. The two created a psychotropic medication which crane later developed into his "Fear Gas".
- Patient is a cunning sociopathic genius. Do not underestimate him.
- Patient may engage in psychoanalisis of others in an attempt to deduce their darkest fear or torment them... he is highly effective at such cruelty.
- Patient's therapy is postponed after the suicides of his last two therapist.
- Patient has an extensive criminal history with a large number of accomplices who now reside here in Arkham as patients.
- Patient's cell should be saerched daily for homemade masks.
Intake Interviewer: Dr. Roy Westerman
Trivia and Notes Edit
- Scarecrow's needle-glove is a nod to Nightmare on Elm Street and Batman: Arkham games.
- The homemade pest control chemical in the comics was the first version of his fear toxin.